Providing Initial and Continuing Education Hours to the Wisconsin Construction Trades



Check Your Credential Numbers  and Credits Needed Here.

Find out how many hours you need and expiration dates for both individual and business licenses by clicking below.

Initial Qualifier & Dwelling Contractor Qualifier Courses

What Type Of License Do I Need?

Dwelling Contractor:

This license is for the business. You need to submit a form to the State of Wisconsin along with a certificate of insurance. (Obtained from your insurance company). Note this license needs to be renewed every year. NO continuing education is required!

Dwelling Contractor Qualifier: This license is for the individual who is an owner of the company, or an employee of the company. In order to obtain this license, you must first complete an initial qualifier course and pass with a score of 70%. Once you complete this course, the course provider will send you a certificate that you attach to the Credential application. This license has a continuing education requirement to renew the license. You must obtain at least 12 hours of continuing education every 2 years to renew this license.

Our courses are approved by the Department of Safety and Professional Services for distance learning. We will send you the reference materials and the exam. You can study at your own pace and take the exam at your convenience. Once you pass the exam we will send you a Certificate of Completion.

Click the links below to access the courses for the number of hours needed

Kevin Wunderlin LLC / Post Office Box 268 / Platteville, WI 53818


Office Hours:
Monday thru Thursday 8am to 6pm / Fridays - 8am to 6pm
Closed Saturdays and Sundays / Closed for Holidays
After hours and weekends, please send an email if you have any problems.